Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Reading List

This Summer I plan on reading both The Candle of Distant Earth by Alan Dean Foster, it's the final book of a trilogy I've been reading and I want to get into it. I really love the story and each new book introduces completely new ideas and environments so they stay fresh and reading never feels boring.

I will also read Lord Sunday by Garth Nix, it's the seventh book in a series I've read and even though some of the magic has been lost I need to see how it ends. Garth Nix has always been one of my favorite authors and even if this series has been drawn a little thin I still love the writing style.

There will probably be a few other books as well as the required reading but those are first on the list.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't want to read those books, but I hope you like them.

    ReplyDelete